Craving Mexican? Then do yourself a favor and try these GREEN Turkey Tacos. Be nice to your waistline and skip the tortillas!
– 93/7 Lean Ground Turkey
– Fresh Romaine Lettuce
– Onions, Bell Peppers, Chives
– 1 tbsp of each: chili powder, paprika, oregano, garlic powder
– salt & pepper to taste
Toppings: tomato, Low-fat Mexican Cheese, Low-fat Sour Cream
- Saute peppers and onions for a few minutes then add in Turkey.
- Add in seasoning to taste.
- Cook the ground turkey until light brown in color, then drain.
- Stuff ground turkey into large Romaine leaves and add your toppings.
Still fine-tuning this light treat.
-2/3 scoop Vanilla Whey
-2 tbsp coconut flour
-1 whipped egg white
-1 tbsp honey
-1 tbsp Fat-free Cottage cheese
-2 tbsp baking powder
-2 tbsp water
-1/2 tsp almond extract
-2.5 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
-4 tbsp Sugar Free Cool Whip
-1 oz. Fat-free cream cheese
-1/2 cup sliced strawerries
-Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup
Directions: Mix all cake ingredients until smooth. Place in oven-safe bowl and microwave at 375F for approx. 12 minutes. Total Macros for cake w/topping: Protein: 37g / Carbs: 31.5g / Fat: 5.5g
Calling all Tuna lovers! This meal is ready to be served in less than 20 minutes!
Ingredients (1 serving):
– 1/2 cup Whole Grain Pasta Shells (measured dry)
– 2 5oz. cans of Chunk Light Tuna (in water)
-1/2 cup Fat-Free of Light Miracle Whip
– 1 cup chopped celery
– 1 cup chopped tomato
– 1 cup chopped cucumber
– 1/2 tbsp stevia (season to taste)
- Cook pasta shells.
- Drain tuna cans.
- Mix all ingredients except pasta shells.
- Drain pasta shells and then add ice to cool the pasta.
- Stir pasta into mix and serve! If you would like a colder salad, just let in chill in the fridge for 10 minutes before serving.
Can you say YUMMMM?! I can honestly say these Banana & Walnut Protein Bars are legit and soooo tasty! Compared to the no-bake Chocolate Protein Bars in a previous post, these yummies hit the spot! And not to mention they have PEANUT BUTTER in them! Macros for 1 bar are ONLY 13 grams of Protein, 15.5 grams of Carbs and 7 grams of Fat!
– 2.5 cups rolled oats
– 4 scoops Vanilla Whey (100g)
– 1/2 cup PB2
– 2 tbsp Stevia
– 2 ripe bananas (the riper the sweeter the bar)
– 30 g walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix oatmeal, whey protein and walnuts.
- In a seperate bowl, mix bananas, PB2 & stevia until smooth.
- Mix all ingredients and pour batter into a greased baking dish for 12-14 minutes.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes and cut into 8 pieces. *Wrap in foil and store in freezer
Pancakes for dinner?! I think so!!! I capped off my night with this protein-packed and flavorful treat! Total macros for entire batch of pancakes: Protein-36g / Carbs: 7g / Fat: 2g
-1/2 scoop Vanilla Whey
- 3 egg whites
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2/3 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp Stevia
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
Mix all ingredients until smooth. Fry pancakes in coconut oil for about 2 minutes on each side. This batch should yield 3 pancakes.
This Macro-Friendly mini-cake delight will definitely satisfy that sweet tooth!
- - 2/3 scoop Vanilla Whey (20g)
- - 1 egg
- - 2 tbsp coconut flour
- - 1/2 tsp baking powder
- - 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- - 1 tbsp Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- - 2.5 tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk (or regular Low-fat Milk)
- - 1/2 cup frozen strawberries or blueberries rolled in a little coconut flour
- Topping: 1 cup Nonfat Greek Yogurt, Stevia, 1 tbsp unsweetened coconut, 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
Mix all ingredients except the frozen fruit. Fold them in last. Pour mixture into a small greased baking dish and bake at 375F for 15 to 17 minutes!
Who said you couldn’t have carbs for dinner?!
Feel satisfied after enjoying Seasoned Grilled Chicken on a bed of Quinoa with a side of green beans.
GRAB-N-GO with this 4-ingredient HEALTHY protein bar!
Macros for 1 bar (Batch makes about 8 bars):
Protein: 18 grams
Carbs: 15 grams
Fat: 6.8 grams
2 cups oats
4 scoops Chocolate Whey (or Vanilla) – 120grams
5 tbsp natural peanut butter
1/2 cup almond milk or water
Savory Cupcake Madness! Kick up your eggwhites and indulge in a healthy & easy-to-bake Frittata!
Satisy that sweet tooth with these bite-size Chocolate Coconut Protein Balls!
Total Macros for entire batch:
Protein: 25 grams
Carbs: 5 grams
Fat: 9 grams
1/3 cup Fat Free Cottage Cheese
1/2 scoop Chocolate (or Vanilla ) Casein
2 tsp cocoa powder
1 tsp coconut flour
2 tsp unsweetened coconut